A Reminder Of ALL Our Creative Possibilities...

Sometimes when I flick through Amazon, I find a little gem and if it's only a few quid, I treat myself...
This came the other day...
It is an attractive little book - small square format and even the texture of the cover is very pleasing.


I had read a reference to it on a blog somewhere - sorry I can't remember which - 
Anyway - I liked the sound of it's message and saw it was about a fiver on Amazon and feeling flush...'pressed that button!'
Well, it duly arrived - at my Mum's house - because I'd pressed the WRONG button!! So Mum put it back in the post and it got here a day or two later.
These photos are taken with my mobile 'phone (hence they're a bit rubbish, sorry) - that evening as I sat up in bed reading it (the 'phone contract has six months to go, then I'll get one that has a better camera) 
It's a great little set of thoughts that ring true and Austin Kleon offers sound advice in nicely presented sound-bites; well constructed.






I think, really, for 'STEAL' - we can read EMULATE...






Now I like a reading list as there's always some more research and/or procrastinating to be done... Mmmm - which one shall I go for next?
Oh - and also, to make up for the fact that I can't remember that blog (see above) - can I recommend Alex Mathers' blog: Red Lemon Club to you, please? 
It is current, informative, full of incite, drive and motivation - all with a really personal feel - especially if you subscribe to his email feeds....
Have Fun

No comments: