Maybe Matisse Will Help...

I've been trying to sort out my shed - and have a good clear out - but got a bit stuck - the horrid wet weather made it difficult to move paper goods about - and then the hot weather meant it was roasting in my shed and the garden demanded attention (can't have that new lawn ruined by being ignored). 
But these are merely excuses, the blunt truth is that I have not been making much over the last two weeks.
Anyway - here are just a few of just a few more that I have been doing...





Going to see the Matisse Cut-outs exhibition at the start of next month and can't wait to be inspired up to the brim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I really want to see the last picture. Matisse will help, sure, but I think you're more Malevich…

Annie said...

thanks Helena - I am looking forward to seeing BOTH - for different inspirations!