Mixed Media Landscapes Workshop in Bungay

Thanks to The Art Trading Company for hosting and to the lovely participants who joined me for my Mixed Media Landscapes workshop
We had a creative and productive day - I can't believe it was more than two weeks ago now.
It was one of the most enjoyable workshops I have had the pleasure to facilitate

Here are a few photos of the first half of the day, before my phone died and I realised I had forgotten to bring my charger..!




Many hands working hard, at play, here. Everyone remembered to bring their open minds, which enabled them to relax and enjoy exploring...!
I took several photos of the process that participants went through to 'grow' their artwork...(probably why the phone died)
Here are some of the early results coming up:



















So, just waiting for emails to come in with more photos of the rest of the landscapes created - everyone said they'd send me some.....

No comments: