A Package In The Post

Well - a lovely package arrived from Canada recently. When I opened it up, a delight of papers popped out - wrapped carefully by theme in little bags...


And Alesha kindly added a bundle if leaflets and information about Vancouver and BC, where she lives.
We have chatted by email - and I explained she lives near to my cousin and her family, who are in Burnaby - so Alesha sweetly included a leaflet about that area.
Maybe I can use elements form these in the collage we are both about to make as part of the collaboration.




Look - lovely stamps too - I sent a few old ones from my collection to Alesha...
She received the package I sent a couple of weeks ago - and has been playing around with the papers.

 




I've only made one piece so far - hoping for a bit of time one evening next week to play more....

No comments: