What Goes On Behind That Gate...?

Don't forget we're opening up the barn and shed this weekend: tomorrow and Sunday  - 11am to 4pm 
You are most welcome to drop by to see what we do behind the shabby pink façade...
I can promise you one thing - it's no less shabby behind the gate - but I think you might be in for a surprise...! 

I'll have some new work on show - as will my parents-in-law (that's not the surprise though)
One or two recent smallish pieces here:


This (above) comes from the pen drawings I showed you in my last post.

Below are pieces with painted found papers and found papers, some graphite drawing and some of the geometric pen drawings too:




This one is tiny: A6 size:


As are these pen drawings - ready to be added to another collage maybe 
Starting to get a bit anal here - loosen up lady!


No comments: